Wednesday, March 03, 2010

New digs, old dogs.

March 2, Rio Hondo.

We're looking out toward the Cainan's new digs, a huge fifth-wheel with various slides and all the amenities: they bought another truck too.
So it seems that we are now officially the oldest-looking trailer around, much to our glee. The other day Cathy, the oldest of the Argentinian kids, was told to look for the ugliest trailer as she was sent to deliver the family's biography I needed for the program; she came straight to us.
Natalie's Holiday Rambler is now Steve's; Ryan and Tatiana turned it down to buy a 39-foot motor home.
Beats me, I love that old trailer, and it's just the right size for two people.

5 comments:

Steve Copeland said...

Or three on a good night.

Ha cha cha cha cha

Valérie Berta Torales said...

!

Rebecca Ostroff said...

I think you have a nifty trailer! it reminds me of trailers I have had in the past with fun floors and real furniture and happy colors!

Valérie Berta Torales said...

Hey Rebecca!
You left without saying goodbye :-(
Wish you could have stayed, and I didn't get to see much of you, nor did I get a chance to work on my favorite photo subject...
Thanks for the compliments on the trailer, we really do enjoy it, and now it shouldn't even leak anymore, yippie!
Be well.

Rebecca Ostroff said...

Valerie !
if I had your email address I wouldn't be publicly chit chatting. I told your husband to tell you farewell for now.All that goodbye stuff makes me crybabyish also it was a battle to the back yard and the mud won.
I couldn't bring all that muck on the plane.
I wished we could have visited and made some photo journalistic art !
I am sure our paths will cross again!
I am glad you have no leaks !
phew ! this is quite a long comment