Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still sick.

February 16, Brownsville.

The pain was so bad I actually thought I had fractured a bone. It turns out it is only the infection refusing to die, bronchial pneumonia to be exact. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten out in the cold to go shoot the program pictures but I so badly want this program behind me. It probably didn't help either that the weather has been crazy, going from warm enough to turn on fans on Sunday to so frigid that the generator was on all night on Monday. It hurts to breathe, it is torture to cough, my chest is on fire.

3 comments:

Rebecca Ostroff said...

Dearest Valerie,

I so want you better ! I want us to have a visit before I once again leave my dream show!

if I had my trailer I would make you special soup!!

Rebecca

Valérie Berta Torales said...

Oh thank you thank you Rebecca... I so miss taking pictures of you too, like last year, you were my dream subject!
It looks like I should have stayed in the house instead of running around and catching cold again and now I'm paying for it (it really really hurts, just moving about in the trailer is awful, I guess the program will just have to wait.)
When are you leaving? Come and see me, I'm not contagious...;-)

mark said...

Stumbled onto your Blog. We went to the Circus tonight and had a wonderful time. It beats the heck out of the three ring circus that I have always gone to. Other then the mud everything was perfect. You guys are great.