Tuesday, March 21, 2006

No rest.

Feb. 10, Harlingen, TX.
It seems I'm barely out of bed and the day is already over, my back giving up. Either that or I'm starting to think I overestimated the possibility of working at home while taking care of a baby.
No connection to the internet, so I decided to go on working on the photography and tried to shoot some of the show. A disaster on all counts. Dylan wouldn't rest for a minute once more today, and after about ten minutes in the BabyBjorn started to squirm and cry - shooting session over. Not much was lost anyway, as trying to shoot action pictures with my little point-and-shoot Canon is like drawing with only one finger to grab the pencil: an exercise in frustration. Dylan's finally taking a nap and it's 8PM.
One thing accomplished over the last two days: finally got the birth announcements printed... I'll try to add a note to some and then mail them on Monday, one day after Dylan will turn three months: better late than never.
Priscilla brought over some bread she made. We're neighbors ion this lot, speaking out of the windows. It's funny how every set up feels different, like a different village every time, with different neighbors, different "streets," a different feel.

No comments: