Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The day so far.

September 22, Belvidere.

Errands day, and then some; to the post office to mail tag renewal, check; to the store for water and juice, throw in some strawberries for the vitamins, check; to the Salvation Army to drop off unused clothes, check; Dylan finally wakes up and off to the Mongodal for breakfast to Nicolas' excited cries, check; all this while doing laundry, stopping to put the loads in the dryer in between errands, check; hair salon right next to the laundromat, took a wild breath and scheduled an appointment for early afternoon to renew my blond, now or never - and pulled it off, check.
Made it back just in time for the show, riding my bicycle under the rain, fresh, wonderful rain on my face.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Valerie, just out of curiosity, a couple of year ago you took a picture of Aerial and me exercising in from of my house. I never got to see it and I was wondering if there was any way you could dredge it up so I could see it. Maybe send it to my e mail? Thanks and I miss you all and I hope you are well!

Geraldine said...

Beautiful mum!