Friday, August 29, 2008

Mr. Perfect Picture is here to help, and other news.

August 28, Watseka.

August 28, Watseka, Illinois (23 miles, behind Walmart.)
The route said: Arrows to lot BEHIND WALMART! You'd think we had parked behind the White House.
The lot reminded me of Circus Chimera, rough. As it happens, Jim Judkins, Chimera's founder and owner, was visiting today on business.
In other news we picked up somebody to help in the kitchen when we left Goodland this morning. I'll call him the Perfect Picture guy for when I was coming back from the whoop with the kids in the double stroller yesterday afternoon he was outside the circus smoking and told me we made a perfect picture, all three in our sun hats. I liked his toothy smile and easy demeanor even though he looked like he could use a long shower (admittedly not a good sign in kitchen help.)

1 comment:

Mat Coes said...

>>even though he looked like he could use a long shower

always a plus in cookhouse staff