Monday, May 26, 2008

Our own private yard.



May 26, Frostburg.

We moved here last night, as the day was winding up after the last show at 4:30 PM, because the terrain was steeply downhill and everybody was parked lopsided (but us, we moved back and somewhat leveled, with the extra bonus of being on our own with a private yard of sorts, thanks to the miles of cables Fridman has.) I forgot to take a picture of the view from the back window, maybe because we had no internet connection and so I spaced out. But we went for a walk, Dylan, Nicolas and I, and it was where I would put the house of my dreams, and so here it is.
It is beautiful too here in Maryland, yet another state, it feels so nice being in a level grassy lot and no mud nor dirt (paradise comes cheap for circus people.)

1 comment:

beverly said...

Hello Valerie, Fridman, Dylan and Nicholas. What a lovely place to be and live. Bob worked for some people that had a horse ranch off Highway 4. The road and view were very similiar. THere were even cows loose on the road. I enjoyed visiting him at lunch time. But that was years ago. Take care Love Beverly and Bob