Saturday, May 24, 2008

In the valleys.

May 24, Petersburg.

After three days in Morgantown we drove yesterday in the afternoon, we couldn't pull onto the lot until evening here, and it was too long to drive in the morning as usual.
Horrible drive for me as I suffered from another one of these pseudo-migraines that come at this time of the month and almost blind me; it grew worse as I drove on, thought I would not make it. Too bad, it is indeed, if not exactly wild, wonderful, as the tags say, on these rural roads in the West Virginia valleys.

1 comment:

beverly said...

Hello Valerie, Fridman, Dylan and Peanut/Mingo, Sorry to hear about the migraine. Even once a month is too much. Here is an update about Playland. May 31st and June 1st the big weekend. I think we are scheduled for all day both days. Bob in Laugh in the Dark and myself in Sells Floto Circus. After all the frustrating meetings, emails and personal conflicts the Opening is almost here. There is now plexi protecting Fridmans work. I have never been involved in this type of event and I was amazed how complicated it was. I think we are all still friends. So many plans and decisions that were changed with an email. Sometimes I felt certain people were at the meetings, agreed with the plans and then emailed to change them. Mike Gorman was at Playland on Friday for the artist reception and Last Saturday also. It was nice seeing him thought we didn't get to visit. I think I told you that Little Rickey had 4 kitties. They are all so cute-eating solid food but still nursing. They leap and tumble all over the patio. Our patio garden is a perfect place to grow up kitty. We have to make a decision as to keeping them and if we do they all need to be fixed. I have saved a listing for low cost/free spay and neutring. With our house if we keep them they will be outdoor kitties. At this time in the economy feeding is about all we can do so finding them a good home probably is the best route. We still have time to decide. I wish you were still here so we could enjoy each others company-joys and stresses. Love, hugs and kisses to all. Take care of yourself. Love Beverly and Bob